Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: David Blaine Vs Chris Angel

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BlaineVsAngel

    I like them both, I think that Chris relys a bit more on gimmicks and trickery. Blaine is a heck of a magician and I think he aspires to be more of a spiritial shaman.

    I think I would pick Blaine.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I saw Mind Freak last night and was amazed at Chris Angel. He did this one trick where he had a group of people surround him and touch him and he levitated sevral inches off the ground. I know it was a trick, but it was a good trick.

    Tonight I pick Chris Angel...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll take the one on the left..I don't care what he does..ohhh la la...hunka hunka

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mum, If your just wanting to lust after a hot bod, I guess I could post a photo of myself at the beach...NOT!

    Have a Great day [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    rog

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm gonna try to post some Criss Angel video...If I can figger outhow to do it [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah please do!!!

    We watch Chris every Wednesday night. He has done some REALLY INTENSE stuff. Blew my mind when he was in the park, had a lady lie down on her back on a park bench, had 2 more ladies, (one grabbed her hands, the other her feet)and he asked them to pull...I BE GOSH DARN the lady on the bench split in two and she ran off on her hands, while her legs and feet just set there squirming!!!

    Did you see he levitate/float between the 2 buildings?

    I love Blaine to though, they are both amazing!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    check out this video clip of Chris Angel passing through a sheet of glass...YouTube - Chris Angel Walks Through Glass

    David blaine levitates in this clip...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=418avmwfx3Y

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •